Desk Attendant at UNO Aquatic Center
Located in the UNO Lakefront Arena, the UNO Aquatic Center serves lap swimming members, swim teams, and other user groups. The Desk Attendant plays a vital role in the daily operation of the Aquatic Center. We are seeking a dependable staff member with a focus on patron safety and customer service.
- Unlock/lock the Aquatic Center and perform opening or closing duties
- Perform a safety walk-through before opening
- Test and log pool chemicals pre-opening and every 2 hours
- Ensure that members and swim team members check in with key fobs
- Provide information on lap swimming membership to potential customers
- Use point-of-sales system to ring up concessions items
- Assist members with any questions or concerns
- Make rounds to check on swimmers in the pools
- Light cleaning and other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be certified in CPR, First Aid, AED before first day of work
Part-time or full-time candidates will be considered. UNO Aquatic Center is normally closed on Sundays.